- type of presentation (oral or poster)
- abstracts should be submitted as a PDF file
- Furthermore, the abstract should consist of approximately 2000 characters without spaces or 300 words.
Call for Abstracts for Oral Presentation & Poster Presentation
The Scientific Committee is seeking abstracts for either an oral or a poster presentation from individuals, European Research Projects and other groups.
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, we invite you to prepare and submit an abstract for either
- an oral Presentation for scientific sessions: sessions are allocated 90 minutes, with 3 different speakers (20 minute per talk and 10 minutes discussion), or
- a poster Presentation: Presentation of your scientific results.
Abstracts addressing issues related to
- Relevant research topics and methods of disaster research
- Innovative technologies to support disaster relief
- Logistical requirements for disaster relief
- Safety of nurses in crisis areas
- Relevance of cultural features in disaster response
- Humanitarian consequences of crises, e.g. the refugee catastrophe in Syria and Africa
… will be most welcome!
Abstracts should include the following information:
- Content (title, proposed speakers)
- Lead, coordinator and their contact details (e-mail)
Completed abstracts must be submitted by latest 15th July 2018.
The Scientific Committee will assess all abstracts taking into account the art and science of Disaster Nursing and research and the range and balance of topics. Feedback from evaluations completed by delegates of previous congresses will be taken into consideration when planning sessions.
Prof. Dr. Stefan Görres