The 5th Research Conference of World Society of Disaster Nursing, Bremen, Germany 2018
“Future Challenges for Global Disaster Risk Management – Evidence based Research and Powerful Competencies Needed for Nurses”
Dear WSDN Member,
On behalf of Mrs. Aiko Yamamoto, President of WSDN, it is our great pleasure and honor to welcome you to the 5th Research Conference of World Society of Disaster Nursing (WSDN) 2018 in Bremen, Germany.
The Conference will take place from 18th – 19th October 2018.
Board meeting: 17th October 2018
Early registration is possible from 1st April – 31st July 2018.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
The Conference Committee is looking forward to seeing you very soon!
Prof. Dr. Stefan Görres
Main topics of the Conference
• Relevant research topics and methods
• Innovative technologies to support disaster relief
• Logistical requirements for disaster relief
• Safety of nurses in crisis areas
• Relevance of cultural features in disaster response
• Humanitarian consequences of crises, e.g. the refugee catastrophe in Syria and Africa
Call for Abstracts for Oral Presentation & Poster Presentation
For further information: Abstracts
- Abstract Submission: 30th April 2018 – 15th September 2018
- Early Registration: 1st April 2018 – 31st July 2018
- Regular Registration: 1st August 2018 – 15th September 2018